Odometer backlights

KrakityJones

ISDC Club Member
By any chance would anyone know which bulbs go into the back of the odomoter/instrument panel for a 2003 Forester? Couple of other forums seem to vary between being T5 and T10 - they're cheap to buy so I suppose could just buy one box of each but prefer not to waste money!

Also any replacements seem to be LED and look very bright, not sure I have a dimmer. has anyone swopped theirs out for LED and if so was it very bright or same as the originals. Have one or two bulbs gone in mine, behind the fuel gauge which is one area I kind of like to keep an eye on!

T5 I believe but as far as colour, I wouldn?t go changing from factory. Just for the sake of your eyes at night and overall illumination.

Cheers for that, no I'd prefer to keep what's in there now, have a feeling the led's would be way too bright just seems hard to find normal bulbs online, all fecking colour leds. Will keep looking

Buy box of 10 they are cheap enough. I had 3 different colours/types in mine (Impreza) and l was swapping in 9rder until the lights were back on

Cheers for that, I think that's them alright, worth a gamble for that price anyway sure

Might also be worth checking the connectors behind the dash mine were just loose[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back