OAKLEY 'WHISKER' WIRES - SUNGLASSES - PLATINUM/GOLD IRIDIUM

Visitation rights!! what are you talking about!! Mine take pride and place were they belong... Unlike yours that are kept in a very, very, very small matchbox under the strictful eye of your bird!! :p

Nothing wrong with 2 legacys tommy mabey when you find where she keeps your set you can go make decisions for yourself :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=38423.msg441155#msg441155 date=1374325705]
Visitation rights!! what are you talking about!! :p

[/quote]

yeah J , apparently she cant keep them locked away on ya , go demand your bollox back lad , I promise she wont kick ya up and down the road for standing up for yourself :shhh:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=38423.msg441156#msg441156 date=1374326819]
you can go make decisions for yourself :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:
[/quote]

if you can make your own decisions then why 2 leggies ? every one should learn after one bad decision surely

Because i can which is more that can be said for you :icon_biggrin: she has you under the thumb so much she calls you tom thumb :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=38423.msg441160#msg441160 date=1374327661]
Because i can which is more that can be said for you :icon_biggrin: she has you under the thumb so much she calls you tom thumb :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:
[/quote]

:falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh:

tom thumb , would ya go on with yourself , :roll:

good one joe , only took 7 minutes for a smart answer , working over time today aint ya

Back