OAKLEY 'WHISKER' WIRES - SUNGLASSES - PLATINUM/GOLD IRIDIUM

JAMIE-TYPERV6

Octane Boostaholics
Surplus to requirement.... actually forgot I had em! Bought them a few years back and have hardly worn them as I've a few other pairs I prefer.

Oakley Whisker Wires in Platinum Gold Iridium in near mint condition. No visible marks or scraps on lenses... with only very, very minor flaking on coating on inside of one lense... at the top of lense... outside of range of vision (2-5mm). No marks on arms or any bends or damage.

Comes with original Oakley bag... I MAY even have the original box somewhere too... not sure though.

These are over 170.00 euro new.

Looking 80.00 euro

PM me or call on 086 6993138

Story has it that Tommy is looking for a nice pair of Oakleys,
those are in good condition Jamie.

They are similar to mine so I'd say Tom will have a stiffy when he sees them as he never stops talking about mine :thumbsup:

More Dame Edna I heard!! :653:

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    270.2 KB · Views: 0
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
fook the lot of ya . real men dont bother wear sunglasses . we just squint a bit and head for the horizon . anyway oakleys are such a bmw thing along with the blue tooth hanging out of your ear nick .

A set of em may help with the disappearing glare off the back of Brians Civic though Tommy!! :whistle: No excuses then!! :icon_biggrin:

Glwts and a fine lookin pair they are .

But tommy is right , sunny glasses are for women , espicially the ones who love to wear them on a dark cloudy day . Or jus because they are driving . Another pet hate of myne with them more of a fashion statement than functional accessory ! Every second lady driver this weekend will be wearing .
Rant over , back on topic !

Easy now tommy!
I've worn oakleys in all cars I've owned!

going to wear mine on Sunday now to annoy you.
On nicks point..... My Bluetooth also runs through my radio in my IMPREZA! :mooner:

On a serious note though I reckon those glasses would look gorgeous on you :hairdresser:

@Graham yeah but Tommys doesn't :thumbsup: laughing more so at the funny comments and the fact he needs the blue teeth headset :smokin:

[quote author=Grahamo spec c link=topic=38423.msg439393#msg439393 date=1372967044]
Easy now tommy!
I've worn oakleys in all cars I've owned!

going to wear mine on Sunday now to annoy you.
On nicks point..... My Bluetooth also runs through my radio in my IMPREZA! :mooner:

On a serious note though I reckon those glasses would look gorgeous on you :hairdresser:
[/quote]

jesus Graham not you 2 ,

sure yourself and jamie can have a talk about your fashion accessories and the rest of the real men will talk cars lol , and sure if Nicky shows up he'll advise you both on hair styling products and your bluetooth stereo's will be a nice conversation filler for those awkward silences :clap3:

enjoy the car show bitches :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh:

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=38423.msg439425#msg439425 date=1372980498]
See ya at the show Tommy... And beware of the Civic owners stand ;P
[/quote]

not worried about the civics . its what you nicky and Graham will be getting up to that worries me

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=38423.msg439434#msg439434 date=1373019166]
What... slaggin you off :icon_nana:
[/quote]

like I would even care lol

Back