Nurburgring trip how to break cost down

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
How's it done lads never been but seems like a 2 k commitment?

Mega bucks but worth the trip?

How Do lads that have passos work the costs of trip ect ...do the passos play petrol one way as someone suggested? ...

if your going on your own Ciaran expect to cost 1500-2000euro .if bringing a passenger I would be expecting them to split costs
here is a rough breakdown
1. boat 300-400 for car + 2 passengers
2. accommodation set aside 5-6 nights @approx 50 euro per head per night
3. fuel; 3 tanks there and 3 tanks back also a wrx will do about 5 laps per tank so fuel will be approx 550-650
4. food /drink etc 300-400 euro
5. laps are 27 euro this year but if you buy more the price comes down last time it was 200 for 9 laps

if a passenger is going I would expect them to pay half of the boat and the fuel

Could even be less dave I'd be expecting it to cost 900-1100pp with 2 in a car all depends on how many laps ya do and how many pints ya drink :)

wagon dec

Is there any requirement's when over there ?? Helmets?? Permit's? Or is it just show up pay your fee drive ??

The only real enforced requirement is that the car most be road legal after that just pay at the ticket office and off you go

wagon dec

[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=44164.msg509701#msg509701 date=1425687534]
With 2 people going imo shouldnt spend more then 1250 incl all fuel laps drink food and lolipops
[/quote]

bring loads of change for toll booths in france

add an extra €20 for seasick tablets for the ferry as i found out the hard way puke :puke2: :puke3:

destroyed the ladies jacks multiple times ,lolol

[quote author=midlandbe5 link=topic=44164.msg509751#msg509751 date=1425727327]
Ha ha why the ladies???!
[/quote]

Because on that boat trip he was a lady [emoji23]

No good on boats myself so always have a packet of sealegs take 2 an hour before board. Job done :thumbsup:

i hadnt been on a ferry for almost 30 years , didnt think id be seasick tbh , like dave said took me about 1 min to find out , so i had about 10 seconds to find somewhere in a place id never been before . panic stations

second trip was amusing as a female pushed open the door to the toilets , took one look at me re-designing the sinks and swiftly turned on her heels .

third trip was into the mens and the smell in the was enough to ,well you get the idea .

wagAn :1poke:

Back