Number for AP Performance

Sent an email to him last week to his hotmail address, tried his info@apperformance.ie today.

Also requested him there on insta.

Is it much of a hassle getting in touch with him/typical waiting time?

Sent an email to him last week to his hotmail address, tried his info@apperformance.ie today.

Also requested him there on insta.

Is it much of a hassle getting in touch with him/typical waiting time?

Yes, I have given up. A friend of mine also gave up - some people on here seem to have no issues and he?s highly rated so maybe wait for other input also. I?m only going from my own direct experience.

If all goes to plan I'll be going to him myself in another few weeks, lemme know how you get on ????

He's a very busy man and imo probably the best for the job, the time and effort he puts into the car is worth the wait. Best thing is keep mailing him and he will get back to you as he has that many people mailing him he might not see the one you have sent him.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I had his number at work when he used to get boost solenoids from me. It was hard to even reach him to say that the parts were now in stock. He eventually just came in one day to collect.

I got him on this a few months back through WhatsApp but change of plan put a hold on things

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190911-192931.jpg
    Screenshot_20190911-192931.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 63
Just send him a few emails that?s the best way tell him car is tip top ready to go that what I did got back to me on third go. Forget about the phone he doesn?t use it gets great results transformed my yoke I?d say others would agree

I?ve never used him myself, but I?ve seen on loads of threads that he is hard to get a response from, I?m just wondering if you do manage to get mapped with him, what?s it like trying to contact him if you have s problem or query???

When had the forester mapped it was hard to get him but I did eventually get him and got sorted. On the way home it through on the mil rang him and no answer tried a few times that evening and nothing but the next morning I got him and he booked me back in for the next evening and sorted it out no problem.
He's the only man in Ireland I'd let near a scooby.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Mapped mine back in 2015 threw cell 2 months later ..rang him and went back down the next weekend sorted issue straight away[emoji108]

Ran faultless since.

Me and joe were there for the day his phone was hopping but he dosent answer it at all hes on Dyno concentrating on the car hes doing[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ment to say are you far from him??? The two days I was there a couple of people came in and asked him could he map stuff. I don?t know email list of car what?s on it etc just resend it a couple of times he?ll know you?re serious. He says he get a lot of time wasters he is a sound lad though when you do get through to him

i text him normally , if he answered the phone all the time hed get nothing done

i wouldnt let anybody else near my car

He?s a busy man and he doesn?t answer calls during the day when mapping but if you sent him an email then he will get back to you :thumbsup:
Also Type out proper email To him stating what car you have what?s done to it upgrades and the like so he knows your serious and your car is ready .

Hi looking to get my Subaru Impreza mapped when is the next day available.
Call me on 087??//////
joe

Is not really going to cut it .

. He?s a top lad for mapping You won?t go wrong ????

cars can go wrong on the day mapping , but to have the best possible chance . I?d be changing And checking oils fluids . Spark plugs ,fuel pump , fuel filter , air filter , To habevthe car in top shape for mapping :thumbsup:

That's a good point actually joe

What's the best way to give the car to him, would a simple service cut it or does it need all sorts of belts changing and all that?

General service and if bits above (That Joe listed) if not done be good practice to do to give car best chance at being ready and healthy for map[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back