Nsx v Godzilla v 911 Turbo

Thanks for that great video
If money was no object I'd have the 911 amazing car even if it still looks the same as 15 years ago lol lazy b@starts
But that gtr is class and with the money you have in your pocket you could get it to handle better and go faster....but and it's a big but ....what will it be worth in 5 years compared to the porker ....I don't know

GTR some machine still and big value compared to the others

Gotta love the porker some weapon just does it all

New Nsx not at the races should be blitzing the others with Hybrid power and that v6 turbo disappointing car imo

Jethro serious journalist great pilot

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

But as he says the others have had a while to perfect there cars this is version one for the nxs in 4 years time it might be light years ahead ...

True but next generation Generation gtr and 911 not going to stand still either

Hope they improve on the Nsx but at the very least should be spanking other two in straight line imo

There there been a ongoing rumers that new GTR will be Hybrid for last few years.

Think they are all going to have to go that way for Emmisions imo

Electric is coming big time
Was talking to an engineer from luas the other night each section of tram weighs 50 ton some have 5/6 sections have you seen how quick one takes off and he said they could go double that take off speed but wouldn't have any passenger comfort ...lol

911 ALL DAY LONG :icon_pray:

ps , nsx sucks donkey balls and is not worthy of the name , much like the nissan pulsar

Last edited:
Back