No WRX coming to Ireland

well off with ya so

ya can get your hair and nails done on the way :nana:

I really don't see the appeal of the new mitsi! just looks like a slightly modernised galant! (except I like the galant)
Is it a hatch back as well? It looks to have a very stumpy boot! and it's considerably bigger than the last one! I'm not companing, Scoobies are going to dominate WRC with the new STI!
It boils down to the same great car, The engine is down low and the gearbox just behind it Which is a great formula for a stable good handling car!
The Misti Is bigger with a higher arse than before and still has a compromised engine/gearbox layout!
:subaru: :subaru:
Dan

dan your enthuiasm has to be commended, subaru will dominate the wrc :pray:

:thumbsup:

The new WRX is definitley coming to Ireland, your dealer must be misguided. I work in distribution, and the company i work for are booked to move the first shipment in late November. We already have the new models n/a's in.

I drive by Castle Garage in Bray a couple of times a day myself, and that new 07 Black 1.5 Impreza would bring tears to a glass eye :(

It truly is a terrible looking motor, the sad part about it is they are going after the mid range family car market and it will probably do pretty well in this class as more and more people seem to be popping sprogs these days and buying god forbid.........a hatchback....... :computer:

I am awaiting the day I see this new Wrx, I am actually hoping in a way that we dont see too many of them, I wonder if I log on to ISDC in 10 years time will I see a majority of site members all driving them......thats the million dollar question.... At the end of the day second hand car sales dont profit Subaru in the slightest........... Its all about new sales with them... I still feel disgusted every time I see it even though I have not seen a 1.5 one on the road yet.... :thumbsup:

Hi Twinnie,
I'm with you on this alright, after the families :hang:
Haven't seen one on the road yet myself, for that matter has anyone?? :ponder: Please excuse any ones you've seen with "New Impreza" written on the side and a cheeze ball in a shiny suit sitting in the passanger seat... thats obviously a test drive, but then again, have there been any test drives even?? :ponder: And if so.. what did the tasteless freak drvining it look like, whats the market?

Regarding the WRX, not STi. This is the info I got from Castle Street, they said 1000 WRX going to the UK and none here, only STi's coming here, they could be wrong, but they generally have a WRX and STi in their front window if its available, so I guess only time will tell
:subaru:

Back