No WRX coming to Ireland

Cill

Middle Lane Hogs
Hi lads,

I was just down at Castle Street Subaru in Bray and they were saying NO WRX models will be coming to Ireland and only a limited amount will go to the UK, 1000 in total.

The STI will not be limited and available.

While I was there, I had a quick look around the new 1.5 machine, still AWD, which is surprising since they are going after the Astra, Golf market.

I happened to see a new Astra 5 door float by while I was looking at it and they look very very similar..

All in all, its a disgrace, I hear people saying the STI is alright.. but lets face it, its a minger, like a butt ugly bird with too much make up, alright from a distance but you spot the mingingness its based on when you get up close

There was a 1.5 MY06 there too, savage looking machine and then the STI is even better.. the pedigree shows, something you can' say about the new model

well they all said that about the BUG EYE when it came out, eastwoods will have WRX by xmas and sti by march next year, But I must agree its ruddy ugly

oi  , leave the bug eye alone ,  u tryin to tell me this is ugly!!!

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff179/macmac444/macsphone002.jpg

im sure he's talking about the new WRX as Johnny owns a bug eye ;)

The bug eye is ugly..but not so bad it would put you off a cracking car..this thing is fugly an just not mad enough to get me going ..if it was 400bhp might be a different story but 300bhp just doesnt cut it when there are fq340's ..360's and 400's to compete with

@mac mac - you need to put the photo address between [ img ] & [ /img ] ;)

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=3967.msg41139#msg41139 date=1192201682]
oi  , leave the bug eye alone ,  u tryin to tell me this is ugly!!!

macsphone002.jpg

[/quote]

Looks alright to me!

@ dagnut
The FQ's are special editions and cant be compared to standard STI's wait till litchfeild get there hands on an STI then compare it to the FQ400 and the STI will have it!!!
Dan

[quote author=Cill link=topic=3967.msg41133#msg41133 date=1192197033]
All in all, its a disgrace, I hear people saying the STI is alright.. but lets face it, its a minger, like a butt ugly bird with too much make up, alright from a distance but you spot the mingingness its based on when you get up close[/quote]

Exactly! Same as dodgy "leaked" photos of the new Subaru in rooms with the lights turned off...........is it that bad that it needs to be half-hidden......YES!!

thats a lovely car jonny, but it is true that nearly everyone hated, yes hated the bug eye when it came out, so much so that subaru had ta change it :dunno:

:thumbsup:

i cant understand why everyone doesnt like it, i fell in love with it when it cam out

maybe cause it was sooooooo different from the classic, i love them now though, id love a white one with black rims

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=3967.msg41228#msg41228 date=1192280578]
maybe cause it was sooooooo different from the classic, i love them now though, id love a white one with black rims

[/quote]

like this one???

impreza010.jpg

cheers,all i need now is the money to vrt it, and to map it. it's killing me having it sitting outside!!!! :cry:

Back