@ nic spec -c

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
page 66 of total impreza , and i quote

"it is suggested that there are only two 2006 white spec-c's in the uk as so its rareity is assured .only 1000 ever produced .

wonder is yours the only one in eire ????

either way fair play on a fine example of :subaru:

I seen that Mac mac :thumbsup: and Tommy asked the same question as yourself.
personally i'd think there would be more than 2 in the uk but :dontknow: who's to know, there was a chap on here Oisin spec c i think his name was and as far as i know he had a hawkeye spec c, i'd say allot of spec c's ended up in group N,
i've never met another on the road but i'll keep me eyes peeled :thumbsup: be cool tho if i had the only one :smokin:

@Dan yeah its 07 but manufactured in 05 afaik, now im going by the seat belt tags, it was imported in 06 and i registered it in 07

If you are just working off the seat belt tags??
Spec c's where built with the intention of being stripped out for rally, so seat belts would defo have been pulled out in favour of harnesses!
I Imagen they just bolted in an auld set they had laying around, Sure don't some spec c's only have WRX brakes on, because they would be swapped for AP's or something!
Surely there is a date somewhere stamped on her??
Or check chassis number with subaru?
Gorgeous car either way man!
Dan

probably just belts left over from 05 stock nick

i'd say its the same as micks spec c which is 06http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=2126.0

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=22109.msg267280#msg267280 date=1268910444]
If you are just working off the seat belt tags??
Spec c's where built with the intention of being stripped out for rally, so seat belts would defo have been pulled out in favour of harnesses!
I Imagen they just bolted in an auld set they had laying around, Sure don't some spec c's only have WRX brakes on, because they would be swapped for AP's or something!
Surely there is a date somewhere stamped on her??
Or check chassis number with subaru?
Gorgeous car either way man!
Dan
[/quote]

was quite a few different spec c options including a smaller diameter wheel than the ones on nickys car , think the had 16's and afaik they could clear the brembos so wrx brakes were fitted

I've seen a few for sale on Goo.net advertised as 2005,
and this is a line taken from an advert for a spec c for sale which says it was reg in 05 :dontknow:
"This is a one of only a few MY06 (Reg Jul05) Hawkeye Spec C's in White in the UK & that is out of only maybe approx 1000 Hawkeye Spec's ever made."
as Tommy said i think they came in a 16" wheel presumably destined for rallying and 17" wheel kitted out for the public :ponder:

Back