NGK ILFR7H plugs

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone have an un-used set lying around or know anywhere around Dublin that stocks them? Mine might be knackered after the dodgy injector circuit i had lately. Car is a bit lumpy coming on boost so im thinking its either plugs or Lambda sensor issue

Not sure Keith, its a a heat colder colder than normal, long reach plug, im not sure many models use it apart from the Legacy's and maybe the hatch sti's

@SuBrianu Im in Galway and the main motor factors either have parts or dont, unless they have it usually and just not in stock they dont order.
I get mine from winparts, they are based in the Netherlands so takes a week or so to get here but always reliable.

Thanks Matthew. I ordered them from autodoc tonight.

Issue is I'm supposed to be getting my ej20y legacy mapped by AP tomorrow. Hoping someone has one somewhere in the morning. Not very hopefull.

I'm pretty sure I've damaged on or two of the plugs on the passenger side installing them. It's so feckin tight there. It's not running right. There is definitely a chip out of one of them :doh::facepalm:IMG-20240117-WA0005.jpg

Back