NF Usage

Dan, you have made a good few changes in fairness, ive heard of Certain after market BOV effecting things.. dont ask me why, the panel filter, exhaust and Dump valve combined maybe could be having some effect, but if your mapper has ok'd them all, then it should be ok,
could it be the afm perhaps? could the panel filter had oil in it that effected the Afm..
get e5 where someone else is getting it for sure, and if that dont solve it.. maybe try switchn some of the things back to standard.. easiest first

i think because i used some fuel system cleaner before the dyno the car detected a bit of knock and reduced the timing overall, seemed like an ecu reset sorted this with. i think the car was acting weird at time of dyno seems to be fine now, things are the same with standard or GFB BOV didnt make any difference. boosting as supposed to be i dont know why i was expecting more, all the boost gauges in my car have shown this also since i got mapped, i think the dyno results just scared me a bit. down a good bit from last time in cda

Im going to stop using the Nf and fill up with e5 from next week. ill keep an eye on the knock tables too, but they are looking clear so far.

Back