NF Octane Booster (Group Buy)

Ye no hassle graham only buying to have there so you can have 10 :thumbsup: will drop them off 1 evening will give you a shout

Ye no hassle graham only buying to have there so you can have 10 :thumbsup: will drop them off 1 evening will give you a shout

Top man Joe thanks a mill.

Another member friend of mine who is a Club member and work pal!

Wants 10 too.

So if any 10 spare need sold let me know thanks.

Colin type-r

Same as Joe, I have a stash. I only pitched in to make sure nobody was left out. I can give away my 10.

Thanks Joe/John if it?s still available..

Funds were gone for both us member's when the offer was there.

Paid after a hard month now so, if any are for sale... can buy 20 now.

No probs if not.

Thank you both.

I?ll organise collection.

I'll ring tomorrow went out of my head today

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

1. Scoobysub 30 PAID

2. Yokohama 10 PAID

3. Toyscrota 10 PAID

4. Markokavo 10 PAID

5.Ciaran WRX 10 PAID

6. Steo800 10 PAID

7. Gary 10

8. Johnra, 10 PAID

9. Tractorman 10 PAID

10. Turbopaul 10 PAID

Paid up there Alan [emoji106][emoji106] for 10

Coolio, George was on the phone earlier, just be careful when storing the bottles. They are slightly different bottles than normal and prone to leaking if not stored or looked after properly, not as robust as previous. He has checked every individual bottle and are all ok.

Joe, if you could collect next time you are passing , that would be great.
I can distribute them in Dublin, I'm in D24 and work in Swords, so can get southside and dodgey northside. Lol

On this subject folks. I have measuring out 100ml NF, back into empty NF bottles (wrap in cling film), leave 4 in the boot, making it easy to put in the required 100ml at the pumps. However, NF turns dark/black at times. Perhaps when air hits the NF, it reacts.

1. Anyone else notice this?

2. Ideally, I'd prefer to have CLEAR Fuel plastic 100-150ml bottles (with right fuel rating, in case plastic would melt tiny bit). Anyone know where to get these type of bottles?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I wonder has it to be kept stored in dark bottles as solution may not be UV stable like beer, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conor I don't think it matters colour wise as I was told it is light sensitive but does not change quality of product I had a heap of bottles and noticed that colour so rang guy he said its normal but just to shake it well before use. Black bottle is keeps it longer as I seen before it can nearly turn clear and be like a silt in the bottom. Just horse it into tank n? harm.

Good theories. Love to know the facts in all honesty. When I reused NF Bottles, to measure 100ml... 6... 7 times... it was nearly BLACK in colour... didn't right to me... so chucked it out...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I've never had an issue with my NF. I don't reuse bottles or decant in to clear pre-measured 100ml bottle or containers.

We all know it dyes red/brown. Even spark plugs suffer if you're not getting things hot enough for the NF you're mapped for.

I measure 100ml from bottle, close it, wrap it in a black woolly beany hat, and back in to the boot.

All boosters, not just NF, need to be shaken well and kept out of light and air tight. If you're worried, find an airtight tin container like the VP maditive stuff comes in.

All booster and recipes collected and in the van can need Alan when ever suits will keep your 10 there James :thumbsup: and can drop you off 20 Graham and you can sort John out for it or what every way you want to handle it :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 49540630-BAB5-425D-A723-869A3228E1B9.jpeg
    49540630-BAB5-425D-A723-869A3228E1B9.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 47
  • 7C9B4C90-E2C6-4F58-BD54-F9B5B39A0BCF.jpeg
    7C9B4C90-E2C6-4F58-BD54-F9B5B39A0BCF.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 48
Back