News feed

So you'd like to know...if you entered for that evo above,,,and if they don't have the car, and if someone buys that exact one from the seller,,,,what does BOTB do...try find another? Or just push the 50k on you...
I say that like 50k a bad thing....lol but where else do you find one?
They'll offer you 50k or a car they have in equivalent value (that may or not be the same model of car). It'd be great to know whether their T&C's would hold up legally all the same.

I'd say they would hold up, by buying a ticket, your agreeing to those terms so...not much you can do.
Think your right tho, sounds like what I read years ago lol

15% off flash 12hr sale on Megazip. Still find Amayama cheaper but Megazip have often had something they haven't.

All the little honda jazz and other jap imports like that are getting robbed by young fellas here in cork since covid, no alarms or immobilisers fitted

These are great value eoin as a tracker, slightly bigger than USB stick, app.on phone, battery lasts 6 months between charging

Hide it wherever in car

I have Meta alarm.and immobiliser and one of these, they are a great product, great reviews

Brilliant, thats great man. Thanks a million. Deffo be worth it now, whatever about the other cars I had, at the time only 3 or 4k.
STI needs different lovin lol

Back