Not really for me it's mid corner when pushing it seems to take 2 bites but more so the rear can get a bit loose. I've talked to other guys who have them and they don't find it as much I don't think. I have it about 5 years she needs a bit of painting due to lacquer peel and I think I've just settled for the way she handling as I'm use to it now πŸ€£πŸ™Œ it's the power more than anything I love it and she has a lovely rumble off it πŸ˜πŸ‘
A set of whiteline adjustable roll bars and change the front and rear camber should help it out a bit, maybe you have a similar set up done already... yeh I'm in the same boat with my '03, ideally could do with a lick of a spray gun, but then I think better of saving the cash for a higher end scooby... I'd say there's a fair torque curve with the 2.5 :shock2:

A set of whiteline adjustable roll bars and change the front and rear camber should help it out a bit, maybe you have a similar set up done already... yeh I'm in the same boat with my '03, ideally could do with a lick of a spray gun, but then I think better of saving the cash for a higher end scooby... I'd say there's a fair torque curve with the 2.5 :shock2:
Ya it's unreal to be fair. An awful yoke for fuel. You only have to look at it and its empty 🀣. I've changed front and rear antibroll bars and bushes ,top mounts ,Michelin pilot sport 4s on it as well. It's all made a difference so well see where I go from here πŸ‘€πŸ‘

Ya it's unreal to be fair. An awful yoke for fuel. You only have to look at it and its empty 🀣. I've changed front and rear antibroll bars and bushes ,top mounts ,Michelin pilot sport 4s on it as well. It's all made a difference so well see where I go from here πŸ‘€πŸ‘
Joys of having a proper stove in the front, there a pocket emptier :ROFLMAO:. It'll be interesting to see how yours progress, ill be keeping the eyes and ears peeled (y)

Back