Will do, ill stick some in the gallery section... If I can find any decent one's :ROFLMAO: ... I will say tho there "in progress", so the cars are far from the finished article

Welcome along, few events happening around the country too over the next few weeks. Where abouts in the country are you?

Welcome along, few events happening around the country too over the next few weeks. Where abouts in the country are you?
Thanks, great to finally be getting involved. Good to hear wouldn't mind going to a few outings. I'm in meath, where abouts are you all from?

No plenty of legacys and a few of us with foresters turbos aswell, I had a bl5 jap turbo version of your legacy a few years ago that I ran as a daily car for 3 years, great cars, loads of spares for them from likes of ollie mccarron,
Up north or ebay if /irish/ uk car,
Thanks, I take it most of you are running impreza's?

Wouldn't mind getting a forester turbo myself at some stage. Yeh mine are both Irish cars, (need a few small bits done :ROFLMAO:). Hopefully work my way upto a finer jap example.
Welcome along. All the best with your 2 cars. Since you clearly love the Legacy. I have a JDM version for sale in the for sale section. ;).

Welcome along. All the best with your 2 cars. Since you clearly love the Legacy. I have a JDM version for sale in the for sale section. ;).
Would love to buy it off you but unfortunately I think the other half would shoot me if I brought another one home without getting the other 2 sorted out first :icon_blahblah::icon_blahblah::icon_blahblah:๐Ÿ˜…

Thanks mate (y) . Just had a quick look and seen you have a hatch, how do you find it compared to the saloon?
A work in progress to be honest . I had a classic shape wrx for about 15 years and you could throw it into any corner without a worry. The hatch on the other hand for me is a bit twitchy in my opinion. Shes 2.5 all the weight is at the front and she is a heavy car. The positives are It's a different animal altogether compared to the saloon. She's a wide track STI and looks mean .

A work in progress to be honest . I had a classic shape wrx for about 15 years and you could throw it into any corner without a worry. The hatch on the other hand for me is a bit twitchy in my opinion. Shes 2.5 all the weight is at the front and she is a heavy car. The positives are It's a different animal altogether compared to the saloon. She's a wide track STI and looks mean .
Fair play, ah id say you have less of a project on you're hands than me ๐Ÿ˜… ... always had a soft spot for the hatch since I first seen them, only model I havnt been in yet so just curious. Do you find it lunges forward a bit when you're on the brakes at all because of the weight bias?

Fair play, ah id say you have less of a project on you're hands than me ๐Ÿ˜… ... always had a soft spot for the hatch since I first seen them, only model I havnt been in yet so just curious. Do you find it lunges forward a bit when you're on the brakes at all because of the weight bias?
Not really for me it's mid corner when pushing it seems to take 2 bites but more so the rear can get a bit loose. I've talked to other guys who have them and they don't find it as much I don't think. I have it about 5 years she needs a bit of painting due to lacquer peel and I think I've just settled for the way she handling as I'm use to it now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™Œ it's the power more than anything I love it and she has a lovely rumble off it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Back