I

irishwhale

hey all, thinking of joining the subaru brigade, im a sales rep supplying car parts to motor factors and drive a company car and been itching to buy a :subaru: and i think i shall in the early new year. Not looking to spend big money and something fairly standard so i can put my own touch on it. drop me a line if you know of anything.... :icon_grin:

Also if you have any questions regarding service parts for any car as regards brand quality and what you should be paying, please drop me a line and i`ll point you in the right direction, ( I dont sell modified parts before any1 asks :sad: )

Dave

Welcome Dave.Check out ones for sale here!Not a plug as i won't be parted from mine,but enthusiasts cars 'usuallly' better looked after.Avoid dodgy backyard dealers who don't have a clue. :subaru:

thanks for the great welcome everyone! feel well at home! im looking for a 95 WRX preferably standard - ish , what power are they etc.? Dont forget im a newbie...and the fact i hear everyone quoting different figures, jap spec, uk spec etc.......

Back