newbie pics

gojonnyjo thats a type uk prodrive body kit which came with the front bumper and high spoiler all 01 02 stis came with the low spoiler as standard. :shoot:

sorry doc, check out the info, all uk stis came with high line spoilers, thats why they call it sti spoiler.... although mine is not an sti kitted, mine is a prodrive kit, these were brought out to celebrate the sti being released in the uk......... front bumper and skirts are different than the std sti
can put a wee bet on this if ya want....... :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
the jap stis had low lines

[attachment deleted by admin]

dude your not listening to me check out the autotrader all 01/02 sti's have the low spoiler as STANDARD ppp ones have the high spoiler i have a 02 Irish sti and that had the low spoiler im not disputing that fact they were available in 02 but the STANDARD 01/02 sti had the low spoiler :computer:

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/CARS_popup.asp?searchform=&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&photo=1&state=none&sort=&make=SUBARU&min_pr=75&source=0&model=IMPREZA&max_pr=&agerange=2&mileage=&miles=1500&trim=sti&keywords=sti&postcode=sw19+3rq&ukcarsearch_full.x=42&ukcarsearch_full.y=8&start=5&distance=222&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200642254150656

OK cant seem to get the hyperlink to work

mmmmm :ponder: :ponder:

its just a mate of mine bought a brand new one in 2001, it came standard with a high line spoiler...........  :dunno: :dunno:

donnelys had another sti that was 2001 when i bought mine, she had the high line too, i asked if it was xtra but they told me they are std on uk spec

but anyway they are the best lookin scoobs out there :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

look up these guys in england, i know for a fact they have wot ur lookin for

www.japperformanceparts.co.uk

usually costs about 450 plus postage for spoiler and boot lid.... and plenty of other goodies, best put the credit card away cus ya can blow the lot and more when ya see the stuff they got

hope it helps

Back