Newbie from up North

Barker13

Alright everyone how?s things! Kevin here. Derry/Letterkenny area.

Just got myself a 2005 WRX wagon as a little project.
Totally standard except for and unknown back box.
Pretty tidy for a 14 year old motor, few little marks but nothing major.

Plans are to tidy up what I can and wheels, coilovers, fog light covers, winglets and a front splitter.
(if anyone has any bits for sale let me know ????)

Maybe a few performance mods later down the line but for now just get it looking good.

Anyway, looking forward trawling threw all the info on here and learning what I can and getting to know some of you lot.

Welcome [emoji108][emoji108]

Blob wagon nice job

Got any pics we all love pics

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

welcome along Kev. post up a few snaps when you have a chance. blob is the only way to go :whistle::welcometotheclub::needpics:

Welcome along Kevin, ISDC is a great place with a bunch of info and help, I'm sure you'll like it here.
As said, pics pics pics,,, give us something to look at on a Sunday morning lol
Hope to see you at a few events ????????

Its a bit dirtier now after the 370 mile drive home. Never missed a beat.

8b9fa196d1b99f6e152ba56dc11543b8.jpg
ed2e97603350bae07e85dcab9fb44b97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your very welcome kevin, love the wagons, best of luck with it????

Welcome along Kevin :thumbsup: great looking blob :thumbsup: Nice list of upgrades planed car sits Nice on standard suspension :thumbsup:

Welcome [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Its a bit dirtier now after the 370 mile drive home. Never missed a beat.

8b9fa196d1b99f6e152ba56dc11543b8.jpg
ed2e97603350bae07e85dcab9fb44b97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a lovely wagon. Very few around in decent condition and imho, the perfect blend of a practical and fun car. I should know. I got a Wrx blob in black[emoji6]

Have a look at my build thread for info re the parts you mention as I have the same already done and found the places to get the parts online at decent prices. Pm me if you need further info [emoji106]

Well ware and enjoy the car. I predict it'll not stay stock for long as that's what ended happening to mine with the best of intentions [emoji23]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Welcome, always had a soft spot for a blob wagon! Best of luck with it.

Welcome along Kevin. Motor looks cracking. Hopefully we'll all get to meet you soon at an event. Terrific club, no doubt you'll enjoy it...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back