Newbie from Cork!!!

nolan

Sunday Drivers
Well lads said id just introduce myself as im a newbie!!!

21 and from Cork.......bought my first scooby there saturday and must admit i absolutely love it!!! :subaru:

Bought a 1999 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

Needed a drivers mirror and already after sourcing one off davelegacy(site trader)!!

Next on the agenda is getting her mapped for irish fuel.......as this is only my first subaru i dont know too much about them but i have read that the legacys tend to suffer with "chocolate piston syndrom" if your not carefull :icon_cry:

Not sure on mods but going to do a bit of reading and see what i come up with :icon_biggrin:

And in fairness to admin the site is a credit to ye........well laid out and easy to use :thumbsup:

9.jpg

32.jpg

19.jpg

33.jpg

Welcome along

you wont encounter chocolate piston syndrom as you put it once you look after the car

Get some pics up

@Tommy555........ah i know that lad........was just told tis a lot safer to have them mapped!!!Shur it'd probably run better after mapping anyway so i may aswell :thumbsup:

Trying to sort out pics there now!!

Ya Chris he seems sound in fairness.......thanks for the welcome!!

Welcome Nolan.Keep her full of maxol e5/booster till you map her and change for good oil/filter regular like as i'd say you know mate. :subaru:

Ya im using E5 at the moment.......hoping to get it mapped before Donegal in June!!!

Anybody recommend a good octane booster??

nf or lucas, sti tuning and asd sell nf i think.............both site traders...........

Welcome along Nolan. Very nice looking Legacy you have there. Volk CE28 on it?

Ah Nolan good too have ya on board kid.know ya from other sites.actually saw it in town last night.serious road presence :icon_pray:

Enjoy her lad and any info you need you'll def get it here!

How's the form dave!?!

Ya was doing a few laps aright last night :thumbsup: sound man!!

What you driving these days??

Back