Newbee

evoeater555

Sunday Drivers
Hi lads just joined this week looking forward to jap-fest meeting a few members and seeing a few nice motors , couldnt plan to join on a better week ment to join a long long time ago but as the wife says on my grave will be "I ll do it later!!!!!"
Robbie, Santry area north Dublin WRX Classic ! Cheers see you sunday :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
IMGP1879.jpg

IMGP1876.jpg

:subaru: Welcome at long last, cant believe it has taken you this long to join up Rob but i suppose better late then never....... :multijump:

Whats the story with getting pics up al ? trying a few things not happening if its a long process i will just give you a buzz tomorrow :comp26:

[quote author=evoeater555 link=topic=9308.msg110638#msg110638 date=1220483423]
Whats the story with getting pics up al ? trying a few things not happening if its a long process i will just give you a buzz tomorrow :comp26:
[/quote]

Join www.photobucket.com it's free and upload your pics there. Then all you have to do is Left click on the IMG code under the pic,then paste it into the Post your writing/replying to.

Hope this helps. :icon_biggrin:

I'm also a North side man Look forward to meeting you. :thumbsup:

Check Members section for details of this months Dublin and surrounding areas meet. :subaru:

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=9308.msg110663#msg110663 date=1220512666]
[quote author=evoeater555 link=topic=9308.msg110638#msg110638 date=1220483423]
[/quote]

Join www.photobucket.com it's free and upload your pics there. Then all you have to do is Left click on the IMG code under the pic,then paste it into the Post your writing/replying to.

Hope this helps. :icon_biggrin:

[/quote]

Welcome along :thumbsup:

When you are posting a message click 'Additional Options' and then browse for your attachments.....

Cheers.

Alan.

Back