Newage wheel width and offset - **HELP!!!

Lots of adds on donedeal for Japanese Performance. They are also on Facebook.

ok i got onto japanease perfomance. can get 18x8.75 handy enough

im thinking the width is abit much tho?? :icon_hang:

as some say 9 is ok and other say done go over 8 :ponder2:

i "think" i remember reading somewhere , optimal size on newage is 18x8.5 , so 18 x 8.75 should be ok . no probs with my 18 x 9.5 .

sorry but not sure about offset of myne as asked above , but think all 18 x 9.5 rota grid drift would have the same offset . again imo

i think the 18 x 8.75 should be fine as thfat is the size i am going for for the legacy plus the impreza has wider arches plenty of people in the states running 10j ...if you want to lool into it furthet before you purchase have a look at wrong fitment crews aggresive scooby thread it is jaw dropping

and like i have said to another member , if you wanted to test fit myne , not a problem , bar the location factor : tramore/navan .maybe someone a little closer might suit !

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=33998.msg390374#msg390374 date=1334330393]
and like i have said to another member , if you wanted to test fit myne , not a problem , bar the location factor : tramore/navan .maybe someone a little closer might suit !
[/quote]

ah cheers for the offer mac mac , top man :thumbsup: although tramore seems to be far away from everywhere :wall:
its a good idea to test fit a wheel tho, might try someone down this way for it :smile:

just looking at that thread now john, 501 pages of pure scooby/wheel fitment perfection, think its fair to say the americans are far braver than us when it comes to picking wheels and styling :icon_headbang:

yeah its a great thread i check it every day :icon_grin
if u have time have a good look through it as alot of them have there suspension set ups to
if you do decided to go for the 9.5j if u have camber adjustable coilovers just put -2 degrees of
negative camber and you will be fine

and jus to add , i fitted wheels and drove on , no setup , no camber , no rubbing !

Back