Newage STI inlet manifold with Tumbler deletes.....€100!!!!

KENC

ISDC Club Member
Bought this, and now i dont think i will need it, It has standard tumbler deletes so handy way of getting rid of them on UK car.
Comes with rails and under piping. No throttle body.Good clean codition.
160EURO

Re: Newage STI inlet manifold with Tumbler delets

Its in basic terms a restriction, that a lot of guys go to a lot of trouble to remove, and buy cosworth tgv :thumbsup: blanking plates etc etc and dismantle there own set up... this is a handier way

Re: Newage STI inlet manifold with Tumbler deletes.....€160

bttt

bttt

bump

Re: Newage STI inlet manifold with Tumbler deletes.....€130

how are ye id be interested in that depending on if the bolt pattern is the same and were you are??

Wexford.. what car you putting it on??

wel realy at d mo im collecting bits for rebuild im planning its for a 1.6 and dat has the staggered bolt pattern if u no wat i mean got a oversized TB upgrading the fuel system and saving up for high compresion pistons and finaly a supercharger

Yea the staggered bolt pattern sounds the same. The inlet wil fit v5 and v6 Up, so that might give you an idea, so if v5 or v6 turbo inlet fits your motor, you are on the ball.
no point in just looking at pictures cause even if they look same, centre to centre measurements might not be same.

ye very true well when u get the chance could you measure the bolt hole spacings outside to outside and inside to inside il do the same and if there the same wer on to a winner cheers ken

Do you live near or know anyone that has A v5 Up Inlet mani gasket, that would be an exact way of comparing

not realy no!tell you what ive got a mate in wexford and im headin up der next month so cud prob arrange to meet up and check it out if you still have it but i realy do want it so hopefully il leave you a message closer to the time! :thumbsup:

TXT me your address and if i have an old gasket i will post it too you to tr

Last edited:
Back