Newage jdm wanted

Didnt even realise you were selling man, well done. S model next now gordon ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Standard jdm hawk for 26k bought last year when advertised, thats fookin robbery

I'd be querying work and receipts aswell. Possible engine issue when in Japan, as he says it's running forged pistons and an upgraded 11mm oil pump fitted in Japan.

356 on 95 is also fairly questionable, but might be right if it is forged.

All the best with the search Gordo, I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya!

I'd be querying work and receipts aswell. Possible engine issue when in Japan, as he says it's running forged pistons and an upgraded 11mm oil pump fitted in Japan.

356 on 95 is also fairly questionable, but might be right if it is forged.

All the best with the search Gordo, I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya!
Thanks man appreciate that, I wouldn't go for that as you're at spec c money there but lads out there think stuff is worth lotto numbers

There was a nice JDM Hawkeye for sale in Dublin only before christmas, was there for ages from a dealership. Think that was 20k, silver, looked a nice machine but cant see it now. Theres feck all for sale really at the minute

Best of luck Gordon.

best to go to the โ€œManโ€... he stocks a few ๐Ÿ˜€

all jokes aside i would swap my JDM, for a similar condition.....E36 M3 Evo in Estoril Blue, with white leather/electric seats.
No cruise control.

only way Iโ€™d shift it.

They're hard got grahamo and good ones making decent money. Who's that man you're talking about ๐Ÿคฃ
Yeah have a Hel Rot red one with black leather... rarer but not Estoril blue...!
There is a very nice gent, who has the whole encyclopaedia of Subarus...

When Iโ€™m shitting in a bag and have a pad to contain my piss...
Id love that man to let me see his massive collection!

so what happens the car.... ?????

If you can't afford the 204 of Hurst, they also have a nice 202 or you not a bug an? :1poke:

Back