New Year, New Whip!

bdonnelly94

ISDC Club Member
The new V6 STI.
Needs a bit of work to have it at the standard I want.
Should have it Ready for February?s C&C in Junction 14
970bc3ab0c54592c3fd22e4fc9f25e0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well ya may wear man it's hard to stay away from them

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Tell me about it!
Since I got rid of my Version 2 & My Evo I was regretting it straight away. Have looked at probably 20 since & about 10 Evo?s.
Very happy to be back in one again.

Tell me about it!
Since I got rid of my Version 2 & My Evo I was regretting it straight away. Have looked at probably 20 since & about 10 Evo?s.
Very happy to be back in one again.

Whatever about getting a clean classic it's even harder to get a clean evo as most of them have rust in the back

Whatever about getting a clean classic it's even harder to get a clean evo as most of them have rust in the back

It?s a good job we?ve a full bodyshop & oven at home [emoji23] Classic Restorations are where the money is made [emoji23]

That's for sure man and I presume ya mean mark and david, 2 good lads around a spray booth

That?s them. The lads from Retro Classics magazine were down a couple of weeks back taking photos of all the ongoing projects and their fleet.
Should be a big write up & interview with the two of them in next months issue

That?s them. The lads from Retro Classics magazine were down a couple of weeks back taking photos of all the ongoing projects and their fleet.
Should be a big write up & interview with the two of them in next months issue
That'll be some nice exposure for them and should build the business more so than it is already

Looks great, best of luck with it. Had a white V6 STI years ago when they were still fairly new, great car.

Back