1ig5eq.jpg

a5cmci.jpg

71lg1y.jpg

war3ur.jpg

4h6ydj.jpg

epoej6.jpg

1174j9c.jpg

33zd0z7.jpg

dont like any of them, leave them and lower it a few mm. Are they 18's on yours? get some Bembo's behind them wheels instead!

noe of them

upload a picture of your car here

http://www.rarerims.co.uk/virtual/

and try on the flat black GTR on 55-63

I have them here but I cant upload pictures at the moment but they look class..I have it done on your car with 18's and its animal looking

I am of the same opinion as the lads. She is very nice as is but obviously you fancey a change so out ot all the wheels you have above "and for the record I'm not a lover of any of them" But if I had to get one of the above it would be the 7th wheel down. The gold one with the Chrome deep dish lip.

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=13289.msg164002#msg164002 date=1236098006]
dont like any of them, leave them and lower it a few mm. Are they 18's on yours? get some Bembo's behind them wheels instead!
[/quote]
yeah they are 18s

I totally agree with the lads above, your wheels are perfect for your car already :thumbsup:

Would you not consider using the money you were going to spend on new wheels to upgrade the exhaust system/brakes/suspension/induction/remap instead :dontknow:

Frawls

Keep the wheels you have, they look minter, but you asked for opinions so i'd say either
The first set of gold or the ones eric said. But i think the ones you have are nicest, Didn't see dagnuts pic but if its the wheel i'm thinkin off there nice too.

Echoing the opinions of the others,that leggy is a limited ed one so some extra thought was put into it by subaru,& it looks fantastic as is,some minor mods for a few xtra horsies i would go for,worry those impreza sti boyo's!

thanks for the opinions lads, i am glad i asked as 100% of the people that replied said to leave them they way they are,and going to use the money i had to get an uprated feul pump and a remap was in sti tuning yesterday and the lad i was talking to is sound and knows his stuff.and also going to lower it and get a set of gold brembos . cheers again lads :subaru:

Back