New to site...

Duffsaw

Morning,

New to the, and glad to see there is an Irish website where I might get relevant info on my questions. It looks like most on here are Impreza people, but I am a sad Fozzie lover and worse still, DIESEL... ;-)
But looking to make some Mod's to here, in the off-road sense, so I might be asking for a few suppliers etc for Subie gear that will ship here, that Ye may already have come across. But I have also taken a fancy to the STI Forester's...just looking for the right one. We will see how the funds go, the other half says we need a kitchen extension more than another Subaru...obviously off her rocker... ;-)

Thanks for letting me In!

Your very welcome along

Love the Forester myself have a Sf5 great cars

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1600325805698.jpg
    FB_IMG_1600325805698.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 8
Welcome along 👍👍 not many off road foresters in here but looking forward to updates and ideas you have for it 👍👍

Welcome along have a good one plenty of info on site from over the years some good reading

Thanks Gents, much appreciated. Will happen along every now and then for a read and the odd question needs answering. And will certainly throw up the odd pic, when I have enough done to be proud of ;-)

Back