Your very welcome ado,

Lovely classic.

From.clare also, ennis area, πŸ‘

Who you using for the spray job do you mind me asking,

Your very welcome ado,

Lovely classic.

From.clare also, ennis area, πŸ‘

Who you using for the spray job do you mind me asking,
I'm from quin . I'd say I've seen u around I have a black gt4 . Autobody in ennis is doing it for me

I'd say I spoke to you in banner car parts one day . You were getting something for the gt4, an exhaust part I think.lovely car.

Yes autobody are very good, will be using them myself soonπŸ‘

Great to see a few more lads from south and west of country joining up recently. Karting on soon in watergrasshill soon. Make.sure to come if you canπŸ‘
I'm from quin . I'd say I've seen u around I have a black gt4 . Autobody in ennis is doing it for me

I'd say I spoke to you in banner car parts one day . You were getting something for the gt4, an exhaust part I think.lovely car.

Yes autobody are very good, will be using them myself soonπŸ‘

Great to see a few more lads from south and west of country joining up recently. Karting on soon in watergrasshill soon. Make.sure to come if you canπŸ‘
He's expensive but very good he's done 2 of my friends cars came out very well. Ya I'd be up for karting when is it

I don't work too far from you either. In Ballygirreen myself. Not bad. More for the southwest πŸ€œπŸ€›πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

I don't work too far from you either. In Ballygirreen myself. Not bad. More for the southwest
I'm about 10 minutes from there nice spot I been doing some construction work in the IAA building in Shannon on and off the last year

Welcome along, Only over the road in Clarecastle.
I'd say I've met you in the black Gt4, class looking machine.

Back