New Subaru Maniac... introduces himself :)

Yep Kanye... Was a bit undercover ;)

The truth is... I was going to buy a Scoob 2 years ago that is currently in Pete's ownership. Renno has advised me about this car at the time, and it belonged to Alan from Newbridge.
The deal was almost done, but I got into some troubles then... first of all, my brother's found out he's got a cancer.. and needed a treatment urgently, which was actually very dear. I can't imagine doing something else but helping him...
the following year... I lost a job in Ireland and had to come back to Poland for a while.
Now I'm totally back.. and this is my story ;)

[quote author=Codders link=topic=993.msg135799#msg135799 date=1228992752]
Yep Kanye... Was a bit undercover ;)

The truth is... I was going to buy a Scoob 2 years ago that is currently in Pete's ownership. Renno has advised me about this car at the time, and it belonged to Alan from Newbridge.
The deal was almost done, but I got into some troubles then... first of all, my brother's found out he's got a cancer.. and needed a treatment urgently, which was actually very dear. I can't imagine doing something else but helping him...
the following year... I lost a job in Ireland and had to come back to Poland for a while.
Now I'm totally back.. and this is my story ;)

[/quote]

Well done Codders. Family first :clap: :clap: :clap:

[quote author=Mike link=topic=993.msg135928#msg135928 date=1229021720]
I think i know that car :ponder2:
Well wear :thumbsup:
[/quote]

I think You should, Mike... :D
Have some receipts in the folder under your name xD

welcome mate what part of kerry are u from?

rb5scooby: I was living in Killorglin but moved to Cork in August, I'm visiting Kerry quite often. For instance I'm going to be there tomorrow and stay over the weekend.
Actually I have been seeing RB5 in Trallee quite often, is it your bus?

[quote author=Codders link=topic=993.msg135799#msg135799 date=1228992752]
I was going to buy a Scoob 2 years ago that is currently in Pete's ownership. Renno has advised me about this car at the time, and it belonged to Alan from Newbridge.
[/quote]

I was supposed to buy that car to but then found out I needed four doors. I put Jim Dublin in touch with Alan and he bought it, then sold it to Pete.

Best of luck with the car lad.

Back