New Sti Vs Gallardo

the more i see it the more i like it (except for the rear lights) and that was just the UK spec, :headbanger:
wonder if there is much of a difference with the JAP spec or is there a R A on the way :pray:

Looks surprisingly well from the front! Its still a hatchback though :( Impreza's are just not meant to be hatches.....

litchfield have made a kit for the rear lights to make them look normal its a film over the existing lights and it looks great the sti is a great looking car :thumbsup:

Was up at C&R today and they where just putting it into the show room. Its a stonking looking car in the flesh, i really do love it. They had the recaro seats fitted in it also. It looks great.

[quote author=trevor m link=topic=5395.msg60835#msg60835 date=1202491498]
i'm ashamed to say it but its starting to grow on me a little bit :oops:
[/quote]
here here!!

I've said it from the start. I like it. I want one in white. Anyone got a spare 70K knocking about that they wont miss?

That was a very incriminating clip!
Looked like great craic!
Dan

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=5395.msg60841#msg60841 date=1202492192]
Was up at C&R today and they where just putting it into the show room. Its a stonking looking car in the flesh, i really do love it. They had the recaro seats fitted in it also. It looks great.
[/quote]

Will have to call up today and have a look at this, I'm still not taken with the new Impreza but everyone that sees them (the STi anyway) in the flesh has generally softened their view on how much they dislike them, and most are even making nice comments about it :thumbsup:

Did anyone notice that the sti was oversteering a good bit! :dance: :dance:
On the clip i didn't notice much understeer at all!
Dan

Back