New Sti is kinda fast!!

the evo's didnt stand a chance at all there even the guy in 3rd place was waving goodbye to the 2 scoobies in front of him :thumbsup:

I love it .....

borat_cannes_21.jpg

after seen that video and if i win the lotto i would

hear no evo , see no evo , fear no evo for defo :subaru:

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=4845.msg52793#msg52793 date=1199786277]
Let's be honest that is exactly the kind of performance we
where all praying for from the new STI............and we got it.
or at least going on that clip anyway :dance: :dance: :dance:

what a win for Subaru, thats going in my favorites and being shown to all my mates who prefer Evo's to Impreza's

Every EVO loving fooker i know has just been sent this clip .... :lol: :lol:

Niall.
[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :subaru:all the way :subaru:

Did anyone else notice that the driver of new STi was the only one not lifting off during gear-shifts, wonder how long a road car would last with that sort of driving?

There shouldn't be much if any difference in price from the current model STI
It's the same in the UK anyway!
She's agood looking car with EVO BEATING performance :clap: even though the driver was changing up 500rpm shy of the redline!
I do agree that they should bring out a saloon, and I'm sure they will, They are pretty quick to respond to customer feed back! ie. Bug eye to blob eye!
New forester is a jeepy looking thing though and I don't think It's based on the impreza any more :cry: So This will be my last forester :cry:
But I'll have to wait and see, you never know!
Dan

Didn't like the New wrx when it came out in hatch and still don't but the STI is different! It is a better looking car and has more of a presence! I'm liking it so far and recon that when I see it in the flesh that I'll like it even more!

I'd love a black one!  :thumbsup:  :subaru:

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=4845.msg52999#msg52999 date=1199824087]
Did anyone else notice that the driver of new STi was the only one not lifting off during gear-shifts, wonder how long a road car would last with that sort of driving?
[/quote]

yeah he was flat shifting..wrecks clutchs but if you can do it fast enough its not so bad

Savage car.
Gotta love those Japanese. They are mad. Check ya man out singing in the Evo X 5MT :lol:

Regarding Flat shifting! My car did that (reved on a bit between gears even though I let off) before I got her mapped!! I think it's something to do with the drive by wire!
They all handle similarly, all a bit understeering and no oversteer :cry: But im sure that's just in the setup, A nice thick rear antiroll bar would certainly help :headbanger:
Dan

That has to be PR video for Subaru. Internet gorilla marketing......

[quote author=Dali link=topic=4845.msg53159#msg53159 date=1199892541]

That has to be PR video for Subaru. Internet gorilla marketing......
[/quote]

its not its best motoring ...famous motoring show they do those shoot out all the time..civic v pulsar..skyline v supra..they had an nsx type r v ferrair 360

Back