new shape b4,s

damo

Middle Lane Hogs
does anyone out there no anything about the new shape 04 b4,s.... i,m going looking at one on sat and i want my facts straight.

southside auto's have a 04 one in, blue one with 18's on it, think its on carzone, he drove it and said it dint seem as poky as the old ones, but then again, he was in an ind. estate and couldn't light er up. looks savage tho

:dunno:

redwoodLegMet254.jpg

or

819943_20071025091044_1.jpg

Heres that sweet looking blue 1 in southside automotive

southsideautomotiveLEGBLU715.jpg

oh i love that blue one..i tempted to go and drive but id probably end up buying it..and i cant afford it

@ dave, so effin true, such a good looking car, absolute stealth,

:thumbsup:

I went to test drive that one at southside on monday or tuesday and i was very impressed!! There must be a fuse blown by the way, the indicators, hazzards, horn and dash lights don't work so be careful if there is traffic around. Its a beautiful car!! If they could have offered me a dcent trade on my type r it would be in my front drive now. Its very quick but runs out of steam very fast. Its the first legacy i've driven so I can't compare to old ones but i was impressed. Savage interior. Drivers seat is fully electric and interior is half leather. Lovely lookin dash set up too.

what engine do they use and is it still two stage turbos .. ? blitz shocks . ect ..

[quote author=damo link=topic=4508.msg48117#msg48117 date=1196967078]
what engine do they use and is it still two stage turbos .. ? blitz shocks . ect ..
[/quote]

yeah no vod but ..similar suspension set up..just thinking but if hes selling that for 25 k the vrt must be fcuk all on them but worth looking into getting an 04 sti model from licthfields already remapped cost a more but worth it

That sti legacy is a beast.
Was tempted by new shape B4 but couldn't afford it

i saw a fantasic 05 black legacy with all the trimmings the very same day i went to pick up the new car and i was on the verge of telling the salesman that i changed my mind and wanted to go for the legacy but then i thought nah the girlfriend wouldnt be too happy i am sorry that i didnt get it but thats life missed opertunities

Back