New Nissan GTR

Murto

Petrolheads
New Nissan GTR

Just seen a lovely Black one around Stephen's Green today at about 1pm, outstanding machine, fecking noise of it,
must be one of the 1st in Ireland. Lucky B*stard!!

Re: New Nissan GTR

Dont care what anyone says, i'd love one and would prefere one over the new impreza any day.

Was thinking that myself when i seen it go past, honest to god if you had the money. can't understand how fella's who drive 630 bmw when
for the same money you could have a work of art!!

it is nice i saw it on top gear its got oil boost and other gauge readings and a sat nav thats amazing and the sound off it

that is a beautiful car alrite :salute:

that fella wouldnt get much of a chance to unleash that machine around the streets of dublin id say

Savage. :worship:

Seen a black one near Omni Park shopping centre about 2 weeks ago. Might have been the same one. :thumbsup:

I think that is the lad who was in mondello in may,
He had just got the car and had never been around mondello before, and he was flying,
Alot of very bad driving, he didn'y listen to the breifing at all, overtaking very dangerously and p**sing lads off, One lad even confronted him afterwards!
He ended up having such a near miss that some of the inpact anticipation measures in the car reacted, firing the exposive charges under the hinges of the bonnet (for pedestrian impact) damaging the bonnet hinges and body work!
He seemed like a nice chap though, his car was featured in the last MIJ mag,
Dan

" inpact anticipation measures in the car reacted " you what???? :dunno:

the car predicts when you're going to stuff it so it blows the hinges off the bonnet? Is that right?

It is a savage though, I'd have one in a shot :thumbsup:

i seen that 1 goin down the N4 a few months ago and its a beauty and after seen it snappin mr. clarkson's neck on top gear im ever more impressed with it savage car

On the money Chris, thats the same machine. Batman would drive it as he's everyday motor!

[quote author=b4heaven link=topic=8476.msg101271#msg101271 date=1216890363]
i seen that 1 goin down the N4 a few months ago and its a beauty and after seen it snappin mr. clarkson's neck on top gear im ever more impressed with it savage car
[/quote]

Yeh like that was real! It's a great show but everything on it this series is more staged than ever. Good as the GT-R is, a WRC car would destroy it and I've never seen any of the Irish drivers holding their necks getting out of the car at the end of a rally and they're not exactly the fittest guys in the world.

I get what you're saying though. It's rewritten the rule book for fast coupes at that price. It will be interesting to see how long it will be before Porsche and Audi bring out their 911 & R8 models to tackle the GT-R. One thing's for sure they'll never beat it on price.

Frawls

This one's for sale in Japan :thumbsup:
Lovely Car :wazzup:

GTR1.jpg

GTR2.jpg

GTR3.jpg

GTR4.jpg

GTR5.jpg

GTR6.jpg

Alan.

I dont like it lads. I think its ugly and the dash is a complete mess.

i passed one on the way to the meet last night........ive seen it around lusk and ush a few time, the type of car that when you see it you want to stop and get out to have a closer look. if i had one ied be shittin that some twat would put a gun to me and take it.

Im not mad on the rear end, but if i win euro millions in 15mins time i could b tempted. it looks lush in white.

Back