New new Sti vid

its handy the bit at the end where you can let the seats down and turn it into a van.... not

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=4207.msg44367#msg44367 date=1194292577]
Looks sweeeeet
[/quote]

Hmmm, but is "sweeeeet" how you want your new, hard-earned, STi to look?  :dunno:

Styling-wise, I'm afraid I'd be much more tempted by the looks of the new (yet to be named) Alfa Romeo if I was buying a new hatchback next year:

alfajuniorsf2.jpg

But then, it would be my fourth Alfa Romeo...  :roll:

(On the other hand, I'd be more tempted to get a series 1 Legacy RS, only that's another story!  ;))

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=4207.msg44464#msg44464 date=1194310982]
kinda looks like an X3 too
[/quote]

your face looks like an x3

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=4207.msg44542#msg44542 date=1194371049]
ok you can stop now :roll:
[/quote]

im bored

well there's 1 thing i never thought i would see on a scooby traction control hmmm like they need it :ponder:

and i must say i loved the japaneese lesson there i understood 3 words at least :wazzup:

[quote author=Darkshadow link=topic=4207.msg44550#msg44550 date=1194375554]
well there's 1 thing i never thought i would see on a scooby traction control hmmm like they need it :ponder:

and i must say i loved the japaneese lesson there i understood 3 words at least :wazzup:

[/quote]

Where they Subaru, WRX and STI by anychance?

Re: traction control on scoobies!
The ESP on audi's with quatro awd is only amazing! A was shocked when I drove a mate S3 on the back road from old bawn to brittas (quarry road) at speed! It's almost that good that you don't even have to brake for corners! You just steer in and whan she starts to loose grip the ESP kicks in and slows you anough to get around!
So for the less engaging drive but safer drive it is a great adision! great for those bends that you didn't relise were so sharp till you are half way around them! And bair in mind you can always just turn the ESP off!
Dan

reminds me of top gear and the Vxr Monaro, when Jeremy turns of the traction control :lol:

Back