Your very welcome Michael, it could have been me you were talking to or possibly conor on here also. Was it at the last limerick c and c.

In any event your very welcome, plenty of events on this year for the clubs 25th anniversary so good time to join.πŸ‘

Your very welcome Michael, it could have been me you were talking to or possibly conor on here also. Was it at the last limerick c and c.

In any event your very welcome, plenty of events on this year for the clubs 25th anniversary so good time to join.πŸ‘
Cheers is there a WhatsApp group I could join cause I was at the Limerick C&C and all the Subaru's lined up

Welcome along Michael. Good to see more subarus around with new members. Throw up some pictures of the car when you get a chance.

If you got time to kill, go through my build thread for ideas. I shall warn you that it's a very deep rabbit hole and you might come up with some ridiculous upgrades for the car :p. Most importantly, drive the car and enjoy it. They are a rare sight these days on our roads and it always gets people smiling when they hear that flat four rumble :)

Welcome along man πŸ€œπŸ€›
Great to have you join, there is a WhatsApp group, but it's literally just open on the day of the events, in case people get lost of something..all event details are planned on the site
As said above, member blogs are a great way of keeping track and getting inspiration too lol
And of course the all important events section, event again in 2 weeks πŸ‘Œ

Welcome along man πŸ€œπŸ€›
Great to have you join, there is a WhatsApp group, but it's literally just open on the day of the events, in case people get lost of something..all event details are planned on the site
As said above, member blogs are a great way of keeping track and getting inspiration too lol
And of course the all important events section, event again in 2 weeks πŸ‘Œ
Thanks

That's some car at that ageπŸ‘
Nice car...thought it rang a bell....
Back in 2022 I was toying with purchasing another Scooby.....a blue blob grabbed my attention......by the time I had decided to act that blob had sold......it turns out that blob is your carπŸ˜„

Had taken a screen shot back then...

Screenshot_20220206-152821_Chrome.jpg

That's some car at that ageπŸ‘
Nice car...thought it rang a bell....
Back in 2022 I was toying with purchasing another Scooby.....a blue blob grabbed my attention......by the time I had decided to act that blob had sold......it turns out that blob is your carπŸ˜„

Had taken a screen shot back then...

View attachment 130856
That's the car got it for 17k owner is a lying pos though but I don't regret getting the car

Fair play dude. Some car to have at 20 lol
You'd get insurance alright if you were desperate, 3 refusals and you legally have to be quoted, but it might be astronomical tbh.

Nearly 2 years got it when I was 18 still can't drive it 😭
have you tried allianz? :unsure: they gave me a serious price on my non turbo when I was 22, and they quote me on a wrx 2 years ago when I was 23.
I actually bought a wrx last year and they still quote me a reasonable enough price for 25. 20 on an sti might be a stretch though πŸ™ƒ

have you tried allianz? :unsure: they gave me a serious price on my non turbo when I was 22, and they quote me on a wrx 2 years ago when I was 23.
I actually bought a wrx last year and they still quote me a reasonable enough price for 25. 20 on an sti might be a stretch though πŸ™ƒ
It a sti so I don't think they'll insure me I'm 20

Fair play dude. Some car to have at 20 lol
You'd get insurance alright if you were desperate, 3 refusals and you legally have to be quoted, but it might be astronomical tbh.
Yea the insurance is coming up so I might see if I can get on as a named driver it's a stretch but we'll see 🀞

Welcome Michael, cracking car. Fingers crossed you get a good named driver price so you can get it on the road.

Back