Flemmers

Hi All, after a few years I'm finally back in a Subaru seat.
Courtesy of Rkings.
04 2.1 Stroker Sti
All be it for a short time but am trying to source a nice clean B4 for weekend stress relief.
Haven't really been forum live for a few years looking forward to good times

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_20240125_164212.jpg
    IMG_20240125_164212.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20240125_163044.jpg
    IMG_20240125_163044.jpg
    11 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20240125_164141.jpg
    IMG_20240125_164141.jpg
    10 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20240125_164105.jpg
    IMG_20240125_164105.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 40
Welcome along Mike
Nice car to get from em lol stroker too, happy days
What corner of the country you in?
You looking to replace the sti with a b4, or just get a b4 aswel?

Yeah I guess a replacement with a southern reg so I could enjoy it more.
Nearest thing I've ever driven even close to the spectrum of this mad thing was a H22 converted Ek4 civic probably about 15years now since I owned it though so the boy inside me has been well and truly awakened again 🤣

On the Roscommon, Galway, Mayo border. 🙃 Cloonfad.

A B4 would be ideal alright, 280bhp also..
Hard find a good B4 now tho. Used be very common. Forester be great also, or WRX 👌
Tis deffo hard shake the bug once you get in to one tho lol

A B4 would be ideal alright, 280bhp also..
Hard find a good B4 now tho. Used be very common. Forester be great also, or WRX 👌
Tis deffo hard shake the bug once you get in to one tho lol
Aye it's the rumble that gets ya 🤤 yeah I'm thinking a B4 could suit a family weekend cruise better than an STI. Had considered a Forester too for sporty jeep life but most the nice ones are big money these days🙃

There's a well sorted Legacy for sale here in the for sale section. Have a check at it 😎

Aye I seen that was the only one on donedeal for a while now. But yeah 99-03 shape I'm hunting. Been in touch with a few lads some very clean low mileage around for ballpark 7k which leaves me some spending money. So will prob go with one of them and tip away with her then. Get terrible OCD when I start styling a car how I like so best have some change left over 🤣🤣

Haha god I know the way.
Just may be worth noting...
If your using the money from selling the STI, to buy the B4, it may take a while to sell the STI with it being on UK plates. The VRT is killer.
If at all possible, seen as the car prob set you back £20 😬 I'd try to VRT and keep that.
At the end of the day, it's a well sorted STI, and if you did VRT it, and if you did decide to go for a B4, you'd still turn a profit if you were to sell on again I'd imagine, at least break even, but be much easier sell with an Irish reg on it I think, but I think you'd be best off keep it.
Just my 2c...I know its a costly bill...but something to consider..

Yeah it was my first thought was to keep it, and lock away for 10years, she is a northern reg so would get the "cheap" vrt treatment but saying that there is a fair amount of genuine interest in her. Mostly from southern side. So will see weather she goes in the next couple of weeks I won't be heartbroken either way. If she goes I get another nice Scooby. If not I already have one 🤣

Haha yeah, that's the stuff man, see how you go.
Will always have a bit of interest in them I'd say but will they come with cash in hand 😆

Back