Donal

ISDC Club Member
Hey folks,

New member here, I bought a Forester STI II Type M a few months back, number 445 of 800.

No mods, car is completely standard.

First time in a Subaru, cracking cars.

Just got it sorted for Irish fuel, Peter Simmons and Joe Gallagher mapped it, 267 hp and 289 lb-ft.

IMG_2973.jpgIMG_2974.jpgIMG_2975.jpgIMG_2976.jpgIMG_2977.jpgdyno.png

Welcome along donal, cracking motor.
In a great club here, it's clubs that make the ownership. Have a look in the events section and consider starting a blog too.
Where abouts you from?

Welcome Donal, that's a beautiful car. What part of the country are you in?

Absolutely Beautiful 😍

Well wear had a Sf5 S/tb previously Mk1 Foz the best looking forester but I would say that 🀣

Welcome alongπŸ‘Œ

Last edited:
Oooh that is a beauty, black really suits foresters. yeah I'm biased but it's still true :D

What part of the country are you in?

welcome along and congrats.
l remember this disappearing quick after the seller got it vrtd.
it's class foz 🀘🀘

Your very welcome Donal,

Gorgeous Foz, love it. I have the Foresters STIs predecessor, 1999 JDM Forester ST/B manual with the 240 PS engine, great all rounder,

Im in Clare. There is a meet on january 1st at Applegreen Birdhill for lads down this side, you should come along.πŸ‘

Enjoy that is gorgeous

Your very welcome Donal,

Gorgeous Foz, love it. I have the Foresters STIs predecessor, 1999 JDM Forester ST/B manual with the 240 PS engine, great all rounder,

Im in Clare. There is a meet on january 1st at Applegreen Birdhill for lads down this side, you should come along.πŸ‘

Enjoy that is gorgeous
Nice one, I should be about (y)

Welcome along, lovely forester, remember it not hanging about when it up all rightπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Back