WagonVersion6

How's it going everyone, I'm a new member decided to join up as bought my first subaru late last year and in truth I know f#@k all about them so thought be good idea join as ye seem like a helpful and friendly bunch of people. Looking forward to going to a few gatherings and seeing yer car's and meeting ye in person. Thanks Darren. Il attach a few pic's. P. S encountered my first issue, water leak in trunk, under rear seat on passenger side also. Car is stored under cover in shed so not exposed to elements but i had it out before winter on very wet day and let in nice drop of water into boot.Any help with this problem or if anyone else has encountered it and has advice I would greatly appreciate it.πŸ‘Screenshot_20230116-221047_Samsung Internet.jpg

Welcome along Darren, real mint wagon you got there, I know a previous owner, and as clean underneath as on top, met ya on the road one day in it not long after you got it,
Hopefully few runs coming up, πŸ‘πŸ‘

Welcome Darren, lovely car you purchased,fair play,look forward to seeing it in person......your in the right place for advice....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Welcome along Lovely wagon, check the rear lamp seals , take the interior bulb access panels and shine a torch in you’ll see the light of there not sealing properly,
The other issue is condensation forming and runs down into the boot , I found the only way to stop this is put a small dimplex heater in the car in cold weather and leave it on a low heat

Welcome along Lovely wagon, check the rear lamp seals , take the interior bulb access panels and shine a torch in you’ll see the light of there not sealing properly,
The other issue is condensation forming and runs down into the boot , I found the only way to stop this is put a small dimplex heater in the car in cold weather and leave it on a low heat
Thanks for that Baz il try that out,the boot seal's iv checked and actually I checked the rear windscreen washer pipe which had a break in it and was dripping and thought that might of been it but unfortunately not. Least that got fixed cus needed to be. Iv found a good puddle of water rear passenger side pocket inside the rear wing too. Iv drained them all and power washed the car but after doing this there was hardly a drop in it.Then I had it it out on two wet day's before putting it into storage for the winter and the boot was well saturated tbh. But thanks il try itπŸ‘

Welcome along Darren. That's a really really nice car you have there.looks mint.
Water leaks are a ba*tard. They can originate from the weirdest places....
A good way to track it down is have someone in the boot, with interior trims stripped out ,with a torch and use a hose( not a power washer)to rain water down on rear end of car.
With that much water in the boot it sounds like a seal of some sort is perished or damaged.
Good luck.
Ben

Back