Welcome along Conor and smashing purchase on the blob. Really clean example.

P.s: If you ever do decide to switch from the Rcm catback exhaust on it, please let me know as I'd buy it off you πŸ˜πŸ‘

Cheers Hassen, I will keep you informed about the Rcm...at this very moment I don't think it will ever be changed. It's some bit of kit,sound is addictive. πŸ˜€

Cheers Hassen, I will keep you informed about the Rcm...at this very moment I don't think it will ever be changed. It's some bit of kit,sound is addictive. πŸ˜€
Ohhh absolutely and nothing beats that rumble imho. Driven your car previously and its tight as. Great purchase and will hopefully meet you at one of the club outings next πŸ‘

The car was well done by Ciaran,Have a few simple touches to do and hope to meet you and a few more at upcoming events..looking forward to meeting like minded people and seeing the cars..πŸ‘

Welcome and very cool car you got, very well looked after by Ciaran .
Best of luckπŸ‘

Thanks man,couldn't fault the level of care and work the car got.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Great purchase dude! One of the better known cars in the club that, and always kept tip top shape. Delighted for you man πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ah only over the road really, Newcastle West myself πŸ‘πŸ‘ nice few of us down this way now man πŸ‘Œ

Very close so, good to have few down here, more than likely have a buddy who bought my last scooby joining up in few weeks also.

Back