Scoobycon

Committe Members
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
Hi,new member here from Cork.I am joining now even thou I have been a scooby owner on a number of occasions thru the years. Sold my classic Sti last summer but the bug has bit again so on the lookout for something to replace it,I would appreciate if anyone could let me know of anything for sale. Thanks.

Welcome along πŸ‘ always a few cars for sale . Stick up a link if your interested in a car as I sure someone will know it and have some information on it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Best of luck with the search .
Are you looking for classic or newage

Thanks,if I spot something I will put up a link.I had a classic Sti last so ideally a blobeye is what I'm searching for or a bugeye, but will keep option open if something clean pops up. Thanks again πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi guys,been a new member for a few weeks and on the look out for a car to purchase. We'll the search is over and finally purchased yesterday. I met up with Ciaran Wrx and had to bring the car home.The car is a credit to him .I have to say the blog really helped in researching my purchase.(read it twice)and club members comments and views on the car in that blog gave me piece of mind about the car. The level of work put into the car is crazy. Ciaran was a pleasure to deal with and went above and beyond when we set out to make this deal happen, So thank you again and also to the guys who helped you at short notice to get this over the line πŸ‘πŸ‘. I hope to start a blog on the car soon and hope to meet up at events also. Conor is my own name.

Hi conor, your very welcome.

Great car you bought, have been.in convoy with it on many club spins and its good to go, the very best of luck with itπŸ‘

Hi Conor. Welcome to the club. You've got a great car there. Happy motoring
:Imprezaimage: :subaru:

Congrats Conor... you got yourself a very nice and well developed/upgraded car there.
I've driven it loads of times and can honestly say it is very well sorted!
Well wear!

Welcome along good shot on purchasing car great time of year to pick one up few events coming up hopefully catch you at a few

Cheers, looking forward to meeting up with new faces,and seeing all the machines.

Back