STI_Seg

Hi new member just picked up this 05 sti at the weekend.
In the Meath area if anyone else is local.
Seen a few people posting about getting it mapped for the fuel over here.
Can I run it on normal fuel and add in octain the likes of millers or pro boost?
thanks
EB51B2B0-D719-4A6F-8F9B-BFECEAF877A5.jpeg

Looks a lovely car all the best with it (y)

Best to get it mapped AP Performance in Galway are quite popular with Members

Until You get it maped then best to run booster,most use NF see below

Beautiful motor thanks for posting your very welcome along 👏

Can get nf @ Larkin Automotive (Finglas)👍

Looks a lovely car all the best with it (y)

Best to get it mapped AP Performance in Galway are quite popular with Members

Until You get it maped then best to run booster,most use NF see below

Thanks for that I’ll order some this evening. It’s just a pain trying to go anywhere or do anything at the moment with everything going on but I’ll definitely get onto him appreciate the reply 😎

Welcome along nice hawk 2.0l jdm 🤔 I didn't by any chance pass you by on the Feltrim Rd this evening turning into shop
100ml of nf booster to a full tank only if you're driving it on hard. Mine is mapped for 95 and nf booster by ap performance does great work email is best or message on Instagram but gets them pulling great

Welcome along nice hawk 2.0l jdm 🤔 I didn't by any chance pass you by on the Feltrim Rd this evening turning into shop
100ml of nf booster to a full tank only if you're driving it on hard. Mine is mapped for 95 and nf booster by ap performance does great work email is best or message on Instagram but gets them pulling gre
100ml of nf booster to a full tank only if you're driving it on hard. Mine is mapped for 95 and nf booster by ap performance does great work email is best or message on Instagram but gets them pulling great
Thanks mate 😎 no I’m just in the door from work but if your not to far away from me I’m in kells would love to meet up with some of the other group members whenever would suit 😎

Details on the car? Always great to see them here. Guessing it was an import?
Good spec to the car mostly all original, car has 50k miles on it in pristine condition inside and out not a mark on it. Has upgraded billet turbo, intercooler, oil cooler pipe work done under the bonnet anti lag on a switch. Car was sitting on dyno safely at 407BHP but turned back down to 380BHP turbo is guaranteed for 450BHP if you want it. For me there is nearly to much power 😂 yea it’s 05 jdm car brought into uk in 2010 and made its way over here and I just picked it up across the border last weekend and it was the Best Buy I think I’ve ever made 😎 have it booked for vrt on Saturday which could be fun but it will be worth it 😎

No problem wouldn't be to many sliver hawks around that area. Only last weekend was there a members meet first one in a very long time meets and events are posted in full members section. If there is anything coming up we can send you a message if you want to see what it's all about usually something on each month but with the rona wasn't much that could be done with restrictions.

No problem wouldn't be to many sliver hawks around that area. Only last weekend was there a members meet first one in a very long time meets and events are posted in full members section. If there is anything coming up we can send you a message if you want to see what it's all about usually something on each month but with the rona wasn't much that could be done with restrictions.
Yea haven’t came across many myself. Yea definitely would like to come along see what it’s all about 😎 would appreciate that thanks

Back