Krimmels77

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I used to own a red blobeye impreza wrx. Miss the car like mad. Thinking of getting a GC8. Anything to look out for on them? Help appreciated.

Your very welcome, πŸ‘

Rare enough car the red blobeye, they look great in red.

Hard to find reasonably clean gc8 without paying huge money,the prices on them gone bananas recently.

They are old cars at this stage so obviously rust especially on uk imports, usual spots wheel arches, sills ,under sideskirts where water accumulates,

Tbh anywhere at that age, best of luck with searchπŸ‘

Your very welcome, πŸ‘

Rare enough car the red blobeye, they look great in red.

Hard to find reasonably clean gc8 without paying huge money,the prices on them gone bananas recently.

They are old cars at this stage so obviously rust especially on uk imports, usual spots wheel arches, sills ,under sideskirts where water accumulates,

Tbh anywhere at that age, best of luck with searchπŸ‘
Thanks. There is one or 2 on done deal. Wouldn't mind a blob again but like the look of the GC8. So lets see haha

Welcome along man, I remember that red blob for sale, nice looking car man. Slim enough pickings gc8 wise at the minute. People seem to be hanging onto them or selling them for twice the value lol strange out times... welcome to the club πŸ˜€

Welcome along man, I remember that red blob for sale, nice looking car man. Slim enough pickings gc8 wise at the minute. People seem to be hanging onto them or selling them for twice the value lol strange out times... welcome to the club πŸ˜€
Thanks bud. I loved that car I shouldn't have sold it πŸ˜’

I still want to get a GC8 😁 best looking one off all 😁😁

Your very welcome along good luck with the search

Post up what your looking at here some of the lads might know the car πŸš— πŸ‘

Welcome along πŸ‘πŸ‘ best of luck with the search if you find anything post it up someone might it know it and be able to give you some info πŸ‘πŸ‘

Could have possibly just seen your old WRX in Loughrea in Galway... Was it an SL model? Sunroof was open on this one anyway lol
Nice car if that was it, looked very fresh and lovely sounding too

Not sure to be honest man, think gold wheels but not 100%. Heard it before I seen it and only caught it before it went out of view lol

Not sure to be honest man, think gold wheels but not 100%. Heard it before I seen it and only caught it before it went out of view lol
Yea no its not mine. There is a guy here in Loughrea with a red one as well. Nice looking one. Here is a black hawkeye non turbo as well. And some time ago a blue one as well. Hahah Loughrea has some nice cars, hince why I stay here lol

Back