New member :)

Oh wait till tommy Nigel and joe see that. Only blue hawk ? You need to get our more Hassen ?

it?s perfect on standard suspension :thumbsup:

Are you sure it?s bed and not crawl back under that rock :icon_biggrin::thumbsup: we all have bad day?s .

Hope your car is sorted soon Ida

Welcome to a great club ,lovely car[emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Do tell what's on the list. We all have a list somewhere stashed for the Subarus [emoji23]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

New alloys will be the first thing to do, I don't really like these :ponder:
Quite a few scratches on it and paint has kinda faded on the rear spoiler so that would be after wheels
I better stop here, my wages won't cover any of this anyway :new_puppy_dog_eyes::icon_cry: :hammerhead:

hey everyone,just a little update on my situation here :icon_cry:

At the moment,the whole engine is being rebuilt and many other things that need to be done..it will cost me around 6500? but sure,I can manage :facepalm: I have this car since February but it has spent more time being fixed than I actually drove it..I hope it will be worth it in the end :pray:

There is so much there, it's just unreal..it seems like children were playing while putting this engine together,it's in bits..at the moment engine is in pieces...needs new engine head gasket,pistons,crankshaft..there are still 2 leaks somewhere, after my previous mechanic "fixed" them..only all the parts that it needs are 3500..but I'm not giving up:naughty:

Attachments

• 20200825_180809.jpg
    20200825_180809.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 35
  • 20200825_180237.jpg
    20200825_180237.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
Forget it you are at nothing spending that kind of money on an engine from what I see there . 3500 on parts alone ? What are you getting for that kind of money ? . You would be better off buying a secondhand engine And taking a chance , there?s 1 for sake in here 2.5 and all .

I will get a list of everything that needs to be done,I'll let you know then..there are like 4 pages of parts needed.. do you think I'm being robbed??

6500 euros is not the price of a standard rebuild . But it depends what?s being done so it could be right depending on what?s going into the engine . I?m not saying your being robbed. But it doesn?t make financial sense to spend 6500 euros on an engine for a car that?s worth the same .

Back