Kerry subaru

Hi am donal from dingle I own a white subaru impreza type r Version 5 that I own since 2009 I try to post a couple of pictures the car

Welcome along man, you'll have to use an external source for your pics I'm afraid, direct uploading is for full members only.. All the more reason to sign up full lol

Good few meets coming up this year too ????

Welcome along Donal. Since you own her since 2009 you are just in time for the 10 year challenge

Welcome along Donal :thumbsup: another type r man :clap::thumbsup: There gone a popular car now . Even starting toSee a few back on the roads which is always great to see .

Ye there a are a few lads with cars or subarus that's long Iv had them since 1998 . A good few lucky lads parked them up when things went bad in 2008 are there only coming back out now the unlucky ones had to sell them and got very little for them the best of type r were sold for 7-9k . Them days are well gone

Ya so many of them got broken for parts aswell as my car has seen one year on the road and spent the rest in the garage by me and I just put it back on the this year

Welcome along great to hear of these cars still around couple of nice cars in club I think there?s a lad down that way name on here?s the gazza has a mint one in white also. Tapatalk is easy way to upload pics we love pics here or sign up as full member best thing for seeing events members blogs etc

Gazza from Cork I believe, unbelievably nice Type R he has
Absolutely mint.
Do man sign up there, you won't regret it, best ?50 you'll spend this year ????????

Welcome along. They are getting rarer these days on the road and fair play on holding on to it. Looking forward to seeing the pictures [emoji106]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Back