New Member. Legacy GT and B4.

JAYGT

Hello everyone.
I'm new to these forums so bare with me till I get the hang of it. 😁
I bought a beautiful white legacy gtb back in 2016, with rear spoiler, front splitter, and a set of black and red 18" DC5 alloys. My pride and joy until it met its fate one morning going to work when it hit a stone wall and crossed the road and nose dived into a tree 😩😩😩. Total write off !!!

Anyhow by that stage I was totally in love with Subaru's and I said that I'll find another white gtb and have it the exact same as before. Well it took me 4yrs until I found another white legacy gtb for sale so drove straight down to Co.Clare/Limerick border (from Sligo)and bought it straight away. Happy days....😁😁 So now I'm in the process of getting her up to spec. But in that 4 years I've amassed a collection of 2 B4 RSK 's and 2 GTB's and a GT legacy. All in different states of repair. My Subaru addiction got the better of me 😜The B4 is going to be fully rebuilt and resprayed and my white gtb is a work in progress. Hopefully it will be back on the road again this summer.

Well that's about it for now, hopefully we can soon be able to get back to meets and car runs this year 🀞🀞

Looking forward to hearing from ye and any help in finding parts for my B4 and GTB will be greatly appreciated.
JayGT.

Welcome along man, had a blitzen B4 myself. Great car, plenty power and loads of comfort. Stick up pics when you get the chance man :subaru:

Cheers Eoinmack. Yeah I'll put up some pics soon. The cars are in a lock up and we're in a lockdown so I can't get up to them at the minute to do it πŸ™‚

Your very welcome Jay,

Hard to shake Subaru's once they get under your skin , best of luck.with the restoration, πŸ‘

Welcome along jay πŸ‘πŸ‘ not just 1 but 2 projects πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Žthat’s the job do it in style πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘ .
B4 use to be everywhere and now there just about all gone , or stripped for parts .
There will come a day in the not too distant future that a Good b4 will be 10-15k they will be That rare . Good to see you saving 2 πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm a glutton for punishment 😜. Hopefully it's not going to be a money pit, but I'd probably do it anyhow

Welcome along man. As said post up few pics or even start a blog to keep us updated of your progress. :welcometotheclub: :Imprezaimage:

Welcome along were all addicts here of some discription the die hard hooked for life never without a subaru and the reformed addict who keeps coming back and falling off the wagon 🀣🀣🀣. Good to see you along for your daily fix should post up progress as you go along

Hello everyone.
I'm new to these forums so bare with me till I get the hang of it. 😁
I bought a beautiful white legacy gtb back in 2016, with rear spoiler, front splitter, and a set of black and red 18" DC5 alloys. My pride and joy until it met its fate one morning going to work when it hit a stone wall and crossed the road and nose dived into a tree 😩😩😩. Total write off !!!

Anyhow by that stage I was totally in love with Subaru's and I said that I'll find another white gtb and have it the exact same as before. Well it took me 4yrs until I found another white legacy gtb for sale so drove straight down to Co.Clare/Limerick border (from Sligo)and bought it straight away. Happy days....😁😁 So now I'm in the process of getting her up to spec. But in that 4 years I've amassed a collection of 2 B4 RSK 's and 2 GTB's and a GT legacy. All in different states of repair. My Subaru addiction got the better of me 😜The B4 is going to be fully rebuilt and resprayed and my white gtb is a work in progress. Hopefully it will be back on the road again this summer.

Well that's about it for now, hopefully we can soon be able to get back to meets and car runs this year 🀞🀞

Looking forward to hearing from ye and any help in finding parts for my B4 and GTB will be greatly appreciated.
JayGT.

Attachments

• 20210119_140436.jpg
    20210119_140436.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 20210119_140230.jpg
    20210119_140230.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 11
This is my first scooby that got me hooked. The pics are on a thread here "99 legacy gtb e tune "

Back