New Member introducing myself

Caolanob99

ISDC Club Member
IMG_8005.jpeg
My Name is Caolan Oโ€™Brien, I became a member last August but iโ€™m only getting my Subaru on the road now at long last. I imported this JDM STI from Japan last August and between the dreaded VRT and insurance I have finally got it on the road just in time for the summer cruises ๐Ÿ˜

Attachments

• IMG_8004.jpeg
    IMG_8004.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 9
Your very welcome caolan,

Gorgeous blob๐Ÿ‘, loads of events on this year so make sure to.come.along.

Welcome along dude. Class motor, love a JDM STI ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
Where abouts you from?

Jeasus class, that's two new members from tipp today. From limerick myself man, good few of us down here now. Club going to C&C Limerick on Sunday, should add your name to the list man ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Lovely motor and good man for getting it imported and registered etc. Well ware :)

Welcome along ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ great looking blob and jdm so mint underneath ๐Ÿ‘ there very hard to beat congrats.
Only down the road in Johnstown/Urlingford myself .

Vrt is a killer but hopefully it wasnโ€™t too bad ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Welcome along ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ great looking blob and jdm so mint underneath ๐Ÿ‘ there very hard to beat congrats.
Only down the road in Johnstown/Urlingford myself .

Vrt is a killer but hopefully it wasnโ€™t too bad ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
The Vrt is a bit of a joke they are only plucking numbers out of the sky, they wanted 11.5k so I had to pay that but I got a few valuations of the car to bring down the value of the car and got half the money back so all and all wasnโ€™t too bad. Your at nothing unless you fight your case ๐Ÿ˜‚

Back