new member here

stewy sti

Middle Lane Hogs
:thumbsup: Good evening lads and lassys. stewy sti here . Have been on this site loads of times and its just mighty . I had a jdm wrx a few years ago but sold her on. But this last couple of months im hearing and see scoobys in my dreams. think im going mad :ponder. Anyway lads am on the lookout again for another flat four monster. think its time to give in and go back to the dark side. :icon_twisted: B chattin to ye laters im sure . B safe........

:thumbsup: Welcome along,
don't know about the Dark side but you've definitely seen the light :icon_grin:
good luck scooby hunting :subaru:

stewy stewy stewy :naughty: . wats this about catching up.....???? Do i have to sit ya down and tell ya the story about the hare and the tortoise... AGAIN.... :hjtwofinger: HAHA

TEACH ME STEWY TEACH me surely lad . A wise man once said its a sad day when ya dont learn anything new . so if u have anything worth tellin me just shout. but stew the go faster pedal is the one on the right NOT the one in the middle . the one that your fond off..... :multijump: . anyway talk to ya in the morning. hello to fi and the boys . its time for the cot ... :zzzz: :zzzz:

:thumbsup: thanks for the warm welcome lads . Im afraid its early doors for me in the morning so the cot is looming. i will look forward to chatting to ye all in the future. good night and good luck. catch ye all on the flip side..... :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :thumbsup:

Back