New member from Meath

clodex

Hi guys, been an owner of a 2002 WRX for just over a year now and finally decided to join this forum.

I know this car has a few previous owners, maybe someone here knows the car. I know the guy I bought it from who owned it for over 2 years.

Hope to join some events with you guys in the future :)
48a7d1eb3169f920f4502df002f9cdf5.jpg
26fa423f423fb10eb25ea1e047b12f5a.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Welcome

Class looking Bug [emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome guys!

That car have Kyb ultra Sr Shocks in it btw?

I was wondering why you asked that and was talking to the previous owner today who told me you sold him the rear KYB shocks :)

Correct [emoji1]

Subaru a small community here [emoji106]

What wheels are they look lovley..

Correct [emoji1]

Subaru a small community here [emoji106]

What wheels are they look lovley..

Sure seems to be!

They are Work Emotion CR Kai, I believe - they have not been resprayed great unfortunately but they look amazing from afar haha. I am hoping to get some Rota GTR's but that's long down the line...

Nice Job

I call it the 5 foot test does it look good from 5 foot yes?.. then that's fine with me [emoji1][emoji1]

Rolling road day in official club events next club event/drive check it out

Cheers

Look man, I hate to see a brother stuck, by all means if you wanna swap the Work for reps,, I'll sort you out lad ????????

Nice Job

I call it the 5 foot test does it look good from 5 foot yes?.. then that's fine with me [emoji1][emoji1]

Rolling road day in official club events next club event/drive check it out

Cheers

Sorry if it came across like I painted them, I didn't, those wheels were already on the car when I bought it :)

Will check that out, thanks!

imo going from work to rota will be and big step down

Are you saying that in terms of performance because of weight difference? I know the Work Emotions are lightweight wheels because they're magnesium but are the likes of Rotas really that much heavier?
I do also lust after some Revolution or Compomotive wheels :icon_grin:

Look man, I hate to see a brother stuck, by all means if you wanna swap the Work for reps,, I'll sort you out lad ????????

:roll:

Last edited:
What Im saying is that if you like particular model of Rota wheels, there is a 100% chance that they are copy of some brand jap wheels. So go find what GTR are coping and get them.

What Im saying is that if you like particular model of Rota wheels, there is a 100% chance that they are copy of some brand jap wheels. So go find what GTR are coping and get them.

Huh, wasn't aware that that was the case, I always thought that Rota wheels were original... So in this case, would they be copying Rays Nismo wheels found on the likes of the Nismo R34 Skyline?

Back