New member from Kilkenny

mj nolan

My 2005 Subaru Forester xt
Few small modifications done when I bought the car wheels, full catback exhaust, hks dumpvalve and upgraded turbo. Few small changes to be made over the next few weeks hopefully for the โ€œall roads lead to Sligoโ€ Run wheels and stock suspension needs to leave the chat ๐Ÿ˜‚3223A048-D14C-4C0A-A0A8-AC2A818142E5.pngEDB9B96A-82DF-4E6C-A4B5-C9030DE4705E.png

Welcome fellow XT fan! I saw that on done deal recently, looks in great shape. What turbo is on it out of interest?

Welcome along ๐Ÿ‘foresters gettin popular now, be good get you up to Sligo, looking like it's going to be one of the big ones ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Welcome fellow XT fan! I saw that on done deal recently, looks in great shape. What turbo is on it out of interest?
Itโ€™s in very good condition couldnโ€™t believe it tbh Iโ€™m Actually not sure what turbo it is I was just told it was upgraded and it definitely donโ€™t drive like 177bhp haha Iโ€™m hoping to have a better look in the next few weeks gonna do a decat up pipe so Il be able to see more then

Welcome along ๐Ÿ‘foresters gettin popular now, be good get you up to Sligo, looking like it's going to be one of the big ones ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Thanks very much I called Jacksonโ€™s hotel this morning and the guy told me it was booked out and I mentioned the ISDC but he didnโ€™t really seem to know anything ๐Ÿคฃ so I booked the Keeโ€™s hotel down the road but I got a call back from Jacksonโ€™s about an hour later from a girl and told me there was a room available so I took it and cancelled the Keeโ€™s so if anyone Is looking accommodation and canโ€™t get Jacksonโ€™s try the Keeโ€™s itโ€™s only 2 mins away

Welcome along ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ nice looking forester ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
From Kilkenny myself so will keep and eye out for it around ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Back