New member and owner

ianflan

Hello,
Been a long time appreciator but now owner of a Subaru.

Its a 07 GT spec B with a manual box just imported from Japan.
The car is pretty much stock apart from Blitz mufflers. I brought the car up to AP performance for it to be mapped for Irish fuel. It is running like a dream now.

Any essential work or modifications you guys would recommend apart from regular servicing?

Thanks

Attachments

• 1663595043112.jpg
    1663595043112.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 34
  • 1663595043119.jpg
    1663595043119.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 35
Very nice welcome alongπŸ‘πŸ‘ timing belt service and fluids would be all . You have it mapped by Aonghus so great piece of mind πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Welcome along nice job as per Scooby sub post that's it and at least you have a point where everything is done service wise.

Welcome along buddy, great looking car. Legacy are a mighty all-rounder, speed, practicality and comfort πŸ˜ƒ looking forward to seeing it in the flesh some time 😁

Your very welcome Ian,

Gorgeous car, had a saloon manual version , never gave me a days trouble in over 3 years ownership,
Enjoy

On the northside meself, silver 07 legacy wagon and 92 legacy, think I spotted you last week or the week before near dunnes in blackpool..

Hello,
Been a long time appreciator but now owner of a Subaru.

Its a 07 GT spec B with a manual box just imported from Japan.
The car is pretty much stock apart from Blitz mufflers. I brought the car up to AP performance for it to be mapped for Irish fuel. It is running like a dream now.

Any essential work or modifications you guys would recommend apart from regular servicing?

Thanks
Lovely car indeed, I am in West Cork πŸ‘

Back