New Member 02 wrx nbr & 98 sti v4

Bugeye86

How it going lads,my name is Darren,originally from Dublin but living in Kilkenny the last few years.Just recently became a full member but I've been a long time reader!I've had a couple of scoobys over the years.I bought a wrx nbr about 5 years ago and decided to get it cleaned up.So it went into have a respray with a friend of mine who's a panel beater and it will be ready next week๐ŸคฃSome friend!I have also just bought a black v4 sti that also needs a little work so hopefully by 2026 il have 2 lovely scoobys on the road.Look forward to getting involved in the club and maybe a few meets(il be the lad in the transit connect)when all this covid madness is done!Screenshot_20210121-110310_Facebook.jpgFB_IMG_1610698102000.jpg

How it going lads,my name is Darren,originally from Dublin but living in Kilkenny the last few years.Just recently became a full member but I've been a long time reader!I've had a couple of scoobys over the years.I bought a wrx nbr about 5 years ago and decided to get it cleaned up.So it went into have a respray with a friend of mine who's a panel beater and it will be ready next week๐ŸคฃSome friend!I have also just bought a black v4 sti that also needs a little work so hopefully by 2026 il have 2 lovely scoobys on the road.Look forward to getting involved in the club and maybe a few meets(il be the lad in the transit connect)when all this covid madness is done!View attachment 117846View attachment 117845

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210124-021016_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210124-021016_Messenger.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 14
Welcome along Darren, 2 fine cars there. Welcome to ISDC, genuinely the best thing any irish Subaru owner could be part of. Great community here and loads of help and advice...and yes, the events and drives ads a major bonus lol
Heres one we done in 2019, 30+ Subaru's going around the hills and valleys of northwest ireland ๐Ÿ˜€ epic day out.
Let's hope we get to a few meets this year ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome along Darren, 2 fine cars there. Welcome to ISDC, genuinely the best thing any irish Subaru owner could be part of. Great community here and loads of help and advice...and yes, the events and drives ads a major bonus lol
Heres one we done in 2019, 30+ Subaru's going around the hills and valleys of northwest ireland ๐Ÿ˜€ epic day out.
Let's hope we get to a few meets this year ๐Ÿ˜€

Great video looks like proper fun,hopefully we can have one of them in the near future!cheers

Could that be your motor sound fella met few years back White Bug Nbr risers on boomerang spoiler?..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210124-141234_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210124-141234_Facebook.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 15
Could that be your motor sound fella met few years back White Bug Nbr risers on boomerang spoiler?..
No I've seen that one before,the very same car,genuine nbr from factory like my own one,that lad had a few videos of the car on YouTube,car was very clean.Think he mite have sold it and bought an m3 e46 if its the same lad

No I've seen that one before,the very same car,genuine nbr from factory like my own one,that lad had a few videos of the car on YouTube,car was very clean.Think he mite have sold it and bought an m3 e46 if its the same lad
I could be wrong tho maybe it is my car,I bought it in 2016 from a lad in tallaght

Nbr rare alright thats only white wrx nbr bug I've seen think the chap who owned it was North side.

Either way thought ud enjoy the pic round 2015.๐Ÿ‘

Far side of the county Freshford . Worked down theyโ€™re for 3 years alright doing up a house

There's a few lads around if the auld covid wasn't here there would be a few meets and events on that do be great days out we will have to see how things pan out going forward as driving County to county can't happen at the moment 20 subarus would definitely make the news these days ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but hopefully soon

Back